Favorite blog widgets!!!!

This post has been written on “Favorite blog widgets” as part of The Edublogger’s Birthday Celebration Competition!

The following are my favorite widgets:

Music player- this allows you to express you favorite types of music, also it may keep people interested while visiting your blog which may encourage them to come back.

Countdown– i like this widget because it keeps track of exciting things coming up in your life. also if other blogger notice the countdown they may be encouraged to ask questions and leave comments about your countdown subject

Website hit counter– this is my all time favorite widget!! this allows you to see how many people have visited your blog. will the numbers you are getting you can see if people are interested by your blog, which means you are doing something right. If you are getting the same numbers, you may want to try something new to attract attention

4 thoughts on “Favorite blog widgets!!!!

1. Hi Julie, Thanks for entering The Edublogger’s Birthday Celebration Competition! I assume that the hit counter isn’t the ClustrMaps but the other hit counter you have on the blog.

2. Pingback: Have a go to win a prize | Technology in our classroom

3. Pingback: You’re a winner! | Bringing us together